Πέμπτη 29 Νοεμβρίου 2012

This month, my Senior A class (students aged 8-10) wrote and designed a nice composition about their rooms. It is important to have young Students include drawings in their compositions as this caters for their Visual and Kinaesthetic way of learning. Since my class is primarily visual and kinaesthetic, I asked them to draw for me their room which turned out to be a lively project. I could never have imagined that I had such artists in my class which basically shows their kinaesthetic nature! I am sure I'm going to do more of this to decorate my class as well as show you on this blog. I promise this is just the beginning...more of my class' work is going to be presented soon...I hope you love it too!
A nice drawing by Anthi

An excellent composition accompanied with a pretty drawing of Anastasia's modern roon.

A beautiful room described and designed by Irene.

A nice presentation by Petrina.

Jim's great and imaginative work.

A lovely kitchen by Chrysanthi.

Phil's very high-tech room.

Stratos' cool room and lovely composition.
This is how my wall turned out to be.























Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου